Welcome to The Reduce Your Golf Handicap Blog - read my introduction

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Reduce Your Golf Handicap Introduction

Hi Golfers

This blog is for the ordinary golfer. If you want to lower your golf handicap, or you want to help others I post regular tips and advice on here that has helped me with my game.

This blog is definitely a two way thing, it doesn't matter if you are just a beginner or a scratch player, we want to hear your golfing story. It could be about the best round of golf you've ever had, or it could just have been a really bad day. Don't be afraid to post your comments or suggestions. We all have bad days, usually a lot more than we have good, but there are always a few shots in there that make it worthwhile.

A few shots that have you saying "I can play this game. I will master it. I will reduce my golf handicap". Then your next shot is a complete duff and brings you back down to earth! Have you been there? So have I. But that's the challenge that the game of golf brings. That's why we go back every week full of hope and confidence that today will be the day. So, use this blog to let us know how your game is going.

If you've found something that works for you, share it with us and it might help someone else. If you have bought a new driver, or new irons, or are using a different ball, write a review and tell us your opinion. And let's make it fun. That is, after all what the game of golf is about. Being out in the fresh air with some friends and having a fun time.

Yours in Golf,

The Hacker.

0 comments:

 
Template Pyzam.com