Welcome to The Reduce Your Golf Handicap Blog - read my introduction

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Must Do Better!


Just back from the Sunday morning fourball, and have had a lot better days with my golf game.

I'm really suffering on and around the greens. Chipping it close just isn't happening, and my putting is even worse. I know it's early in the season, but I really can't remember my short game being this bad. It probably has been, but I can't remember it!

So I'm searching again for any training hints or drills that can help me through this blip. Well, I hope it's a blip. Anybody out there with some tips or tricks I could use please, post them on here and I'll give them a go. And if I come up with anything useful I'll leave it on here as well.

I think I'll have a beer now and try and forget it for now.

0 comments:

 
Template Pyzam.com