Welcome to The Reduce Your Golf Handicap Blog - read my introduction

Friday, April 17, 2009

New Video-Easy Chipping.


Hello All,

Today I have a video that I think you will like. Now I know you are not all like me, but for those of you who have trouble with your chipping, this video should help a lot. It's explained in simple terms and will have you chipping next to the pin in no time.



Hope you like it.

And before I go, let me remind you about your FREE email tips. If you sign up to this course you will receive your FREE golf tips straight to your in-box.These tips cover various aspects of the game, from driving the golf ball to fairway shots, so there will be something for everyone.

So, what have you got to lose? All you need to do is put your name and e-mail in the box in the top right hand corner and your FREE golf tips will be just a chip shot away from your in-box.

And you will be on your way to Reducing YOUR Golf Handicap!

Talk soon,
Gordon.

0 comments:

 
Template Pyzam.com